1. The present Terms and Conditions are a contract between First Class Floor Care and the Customer. Placing an order through website forms, email, social media or telephone and the use of our services constitutes an acceptance of the agreement.
2. Customer needs to provide access to a property and access to running water and electricity.
3. Please be aware that the window time of appointment is approximate, If it's going to be more than 30 minutes after, we will contact you.
4. No jobs will be booked without required details (full name, full address and a mobile number).
5. We provide only carpet, upholstery and tile and stone cleaning / restoration; it doesn't include furniture removal or personal belongings, All valuable, fragile and breakable items need to be removed before our arrival.
6. First Class Floor Care do not charge for cancellation, however it needs to be done at least 48 hours before the appointment.
7. All prices given are based on average sizes and general soiling, however that could be changed if job description given wasn't accurate (for an example - sizes actually bigger than given). Customers are allowed to refuse to the pay new price and resign at any time before job is started.
8. All cleaning products and equipment used by First Class Floor Care are professional carpet/ hard floor/ upholstery cleaning products only.
9. Payments for our services must be paid by cash on the day or in advance via bank transfer at least one week before the appointment (so the funds have been cleared by the time of your appointment). Bank transfers will not be accepted on the day of the appointment. We unfortunately do not accept cheques or card payments at this time. Overdue payments may incur a daily 1.5% late payment fee. Commercial clients payments are due upon receipt of an invoice unless otherwise agreed in advance.
10. If the job is not paid as stated above, late payment / admin charges will be added to total bill and legal action may be taken.
11. Customers agree that due to the nature of the service First Class Floor Care guarantees only to correct any problems reported within 48 hours of completion of the service. Reports made after 48 hours will not be considered.
12. Should clients refuse any future services to correct problems / dissatisfaction we accept no responsibility towards further problems caused by refusal of treatments & reserve the right to cancel any refunds or compensation.
13. If the customer or third party instructed by customer is not present to inspect results of cleaning, then no claims regarding any cleaning issues can be made.
14. We insure all work undertaken, insurance covers damages done by First Class Floor Care technicians. However - we cannot be held responsible for any existing damages.
15. First Class Floor Care cannot guarantee the removal of stains, First Class Floor Care will also not be responsible for pre-existing stains and carpet distortion ( worn carpets ). Stains such as urine, vomit, coffee, tea, wine, mustard, paint, ink, water marks, rust, juice, blood, furniture marks, hair dye, food coloring and soil filtration lines (black lines around edges of walls) First Class Floor Care will take all the necessary steps for removal of stains and additional procedures can lead to additional cost of services.
16. By ordering First Class Floor Care's services, you accept these Terms & Conditions.
First Class Floor Care are your local Upholstery and Carpet Cleaning specialist's based in Sligo and covering Leitrim, Mayo, Roscommon, Galway and South Donegal.
Copyright © 2022 First Class Floor Care | All rights reserved |